Your privacy is important to DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd collects, and the ways in which DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, postal and email address and telephone number where provided.
- information about transactions carried out by you on this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd.
Using personal information
DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications regarding products or services we feel might be of interest
Where DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Credit card and banking information is not held by DaliART or Euro Crafty Limited as 3rd party transaction agents are used.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology as provided by payment service providers such as Strip, Shopify or Santander Bank.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact DaliART and Euro Crafty Ltd
- by email to [email protected]; or
- by post to Euro Crafty Limited, The Craft House, 14B The Green, West Drayton. UB7 7PJ
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Shipping and Returns
Orders up to 2kg are shipped by Royal Mail or our courier agent which largely uses Hermes in the UK. Next day delivery is available on all orders up to 1kg in weight. Orders received before 1pm will normally be shipped the same day. Orders received at the weekend or on a bank holiday will be shipped the next working day. Delivery times are based on Royal Mail, MyHermes or Parcelforce (where relevant) delivery times and they are an estimate only. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery of your order though usually 3 is enough. Standard UK shipping is free for all orders over £30 excluding postage.
UK Standard Delivery
(3-5 working days delivery, please allow longer for deliveries to UK Offshore, NI and Highlands addresses*) Orders up to 2kg are sent via Royal Mail or courier, orders from 2-10kg are sent via MyHermes or DPD.
Wholesale UK orders are usually shipped via UPS or DPD unless customer specifies another preferred service. Charges vary but most are about £10 for up to 20KG anywhere in the UK. All UPS deliveries are signed for. Failed deliveries or damaged goods must be notified within 7 days of expected delivery date.
UK Next Business Day Delivery
Only available for orders placed before 1pm Monday to Thursday (except Bank Holidays). Next Business Day delivery is an affordable option via our Courier service but it isn't guaranteed. If your order is very urgent please use the 'Notes' box on the order form to advise us, or call 07904 410588 and let us know, we are happy to do what we can to help.
Please place your order before 1.00pm to ensure it will be processed on the same day. Next Day Delivery does not include Saturday delivery. Next Day delivery orders received before 1pm on a Friday will be delivered the next working day. Orders received after 1pm on a Friday will not be shipped until the next working day.
We are fortunate in that we have customers all over the world and we ship as far as New Zealand and Australia. We are happy to weigh your order prior to shipping and advise you of the total cost, please email [email protected] if this would help.
Retailers that wish to buy goods wholesale from us must order in minimum amounts of £250 + VAT per order. The first wholesale order of £250.00 or over will qualify for free UK shipping which will be by UPS 3 Day service, based on business days.
We hope you'll be pleased with your purchase. If you wish to return anything bought from us, we'll be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it's in fully resalable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) and in original, undamaged packaging. If the product returned is not in fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 30% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. We will refund the standard delivery charge made on orders if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt where the goods are faulty, damaged or have been shipped wrongly. If you have simply changed your mind we will still make a full refund subject to the criteria above but we will not refund the shipping cost. If an order is returned to us after 7 days from receipt then we will refund the delivery charge only if the goods are damaged, faulty or incorrect. *None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For your rights of cancellation under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations please see our Terms & Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the DaliART website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by e-mail.
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website; "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; "Users" means the users of the Website collectively; "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration; "We/us" means DaliART; "Website" means the website located at www.daliart.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; "Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; "United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and "You" means a user of this Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DaliART’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
When you click 'View Basket' you will see the items in your basket, here you can review your order, change quantities, remove products, continue shopping or checkout. Please note that all transactions will be carried out in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP). Once you have placed your order, confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail. Click here to find out more about our Refund policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
Contract cancellation under the EU Distance Selling Regulations
Please note that you are entitled to cancel your contract with DaliART provided that you exercise your right no longer than eight working days after the day on which you receive your products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that it is no longer than eight working days after the day on which you received your goods. Please follow the procedure set out in our returns procedure. Please note that your right to return products does NOT apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty:
- Goods made to your specification
- CD, DVD, tapes or other recording media, software or videos if their seal is broken.
Please see our refund policy for further details.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will send you emails with special offers and information regarding our company. If you ever wish to unsubscribe just click the unsubscribe link in the email. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. All sizes, measurements, product descriptions and colours are approximate. The information is provided by DaliART and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DaliART. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DaliART takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content including without limitation text, graphic and images, is copyright of Euro Crafty Ltd T/A DaliART. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We accept all major credit, debit and charge card payments via Paypal and Stripe.
T: 07719 483348 E: [email protected]